Anderson Windows has been manufacturing windows since 1903 and still remains a private company to this day. With Anderson, there are over 9,000 employees that help produce the best windows in the world from North and South America to Asia, Europe and the Middle East. A company for over a century, Anderson has grown to include the Renewal by Anderson brand which supplies window replacements at a cost that everyone can afford.
The Anderson Windows Line
Anderson offers a range of windows and doors that can be installed in homes and offices. These windows include:
- Double Hung
- Bow and Bay
Anderson’s window line is comprised of a product series that includes windows that meet customer needs. The current series included in the lineup are:
- A-series: The A-series keeps design and style at the utmost with separate colors for the frame and trim. There are 11 exterior colors offered, 10 interior finish options, energy efficient grades and dual-layer. These windows offer supreme performance and come in custom sizes.
- 400 Series: The 400 series comes with 6 exterior colors, double layers, energy efficiency and custom sizes. When your window size is not common, Anderson goes the extra mile to manufacture windows in a custom size that will fit your needs.
- 200 Series: The 200 series offers the most popular sizes, pine or white exterior, and Perma-shield coatings. This series is extremely easy to clean and even the sash tilts are a breeze to clean.
- 100 Series: The 100 series comes with exceptional value at a price you can afford. Coming in 6 exterior and 2 interior colors, these matte finish windows are aesthetically pleasing, durable and very low maintenance. These windows will not fade, chalk or peel and meet Low-E glass standards.
These series also include options for all door types offered by Anderson. You will not find windows of this class even at Harvey Windows.
For the absolute best windows, Anderson is the only choice. The A-series is especially popular for higher-end homes that need a specific design or look.
The choice of colors and the flexible design choices make the A-series a perfect choice. The 400 – 100 series are all affordable options for window installation or replacement.
What Others are Saying
Getting windows replaced is the last thing that homeowners want to do. When your windows are not holding the outside air at bay or simply are starting to wear, Renewal by Anderson is the only choice for affordable replacement windows. Not only is the company’s customer service outstanding (we will discuss this more shortly), but there are dozens of Anderson Windows reviews available.
Reviews all indicate one thing: exceptional quality. An example of recent reviews for these superb windows include:
- Great windows with a friendly, professional staff
- The quality that was promised with a look that is exceptional
- We have saved money on our electric bills with these energy efficient windows and will be replacing the rest of the windows in our home shortly.
The list goes on and on, but every review indicates that Anderson holds up to their promise of exceptional quality at an affordable price.
One of the key aspects behind the company’s success is the customer service that is offered.
Anderson Windows Customer Service
The customer service at Anderson is enough to sway any homeowner to buy new windows. A trained staff that knows windows inside and out is what you can expect when contacting Anderson for the first time. Let’s start off with the replacement consultation.
The company offers a free consultation to discuss your windows and determine your needs. This is all done by scheduling an appointment on the company’s website, and they take care the rest of for you. Free, in-home consultations are made so that you never have to pay more for windows you don’t need.
Have a question or concern? You can contact the company by phone or through their website and someone will respond quickly. If you want to view the windows in-person, there are showrooms all over the country that you can step into to see their wide selection of windows first-hand. Finding a showroom is easy with an online showroom finder offered.
Anderson also sticks by their products and services by offering the following warranty:
- 20 years on glass
- 2 years for installation
- 10 years for all other window components
Every window will come with all 3 warranties, and the warranty is transferrable when a home is sold.
Anderson Windows provides you with 110 years of experience with unmatched window quality and installation. Whether you are looking for new or replacement windows or doors, Anderson will have the best choice for you.
When you need new windows and don’t want to deal with an inexperienced contractor that will charge you more for less, the only choice is Anderson.